2010A NASA Keck Time Solicitation
For Professional Research Using the NASA Allocation for Telescope Observing Time at the W.M. Keck Observatory
NASA's proposal solicitation for observing semester 2010A (February 1, 2010 to July 31, 2010), including CoRoT Key Science time, is now open.
This call is now closed.
- NASA intends the use of the Keck telescopes to be highly strategic in support of on-going missions and/or high priority, long term science goals. Thus NASA Headquarters has opened up the NASA Keck call to a wider range of disciplines spanning from exoplanets and solar system topics to galactic and extragalactic topics. See the link above for more details.
- Frequently Asked Questions Page
- The opportunity to propose as Principal Investigators for the NASA time on the Keck Telescopes is open to all U.S.-based astronomers. ("U.S.-based astronomers" have their principal affiliation at a U.S. institution.)
- Online proposal submission site
- Questions? email: KeckCFP@ipac.caltech.edu
- The following documents provide additional information. The "new icon" () indicates that updates have been made since last semester.
The NASA Keck Time Solicitation Information web site is a source of information for professional researchers who wish to submit proposals for the NASA allocation of observing time at the W. M. Keck Observatory. For general public information, please visit the Keck Home Page.
Web Curator and NExScI Cognizant Official: Dawn